Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Homemade Raw Chocolate - Very Easy - Very Yummy - Very Sexy - Very Healthy

How sexy is chocolate?  Very sexy.  It got me thinking, let's start using sex to sell it.  Oh wait, the big corporations already beat me to it!  And oh wait, I'm not talking about most of the store bought chocolates available...because those are sooooo not sexy!  I'm talking about RAW chocolate!  If you are too busy to make your own I highly suggest Righteously Raw, a very good plant based company working hard to change the face of chocolate.  So if you want to be sexy, go buy a bar or make this easy recipe yourself at home.  It's the melt in your mouth, or your partners mouth kinda orgasmic delight that will get your magnesium levels balances and your heart pumping.



Oddly enough, when I first encountered raw cacao I was living in Hawaii, in a very odd, very poetic, and very melancholy state.  I went to a local farmer's market and the cacao/coffee farmer gave me some for free and told me, "This will heal your broken heart."  So really cacao goes much further than sex.  It's LOVE, straight to the heartstrings.  Literally, it helps your heart!  So there I was, hooked from this beautiful moment, never looking back at the major name brand chocolates again!

So, enough about sex, love and chocolate.  Here is the recipe and a little video I made to show the method.

Enjoy your raw chocolate, your sex and most importantly, your LOVE!

Lots of love, Trish








No comments:

Post a Comment